Wellstand does not collect certain sensitive, personally identifiable information from users, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, home addresses, or dates of birth.
Personal Information We May Collect. However, there is certain personal information you may provide to us through the Services including:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, professional title and organization name.
- Account information, such as your username and password and any account preferences for the Services.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products, activities, publications, and details about how you engage with our communications, as collected by automated marketing tools.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means. We, our service providers, and our business partners automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Services. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model; device identifier; browser type; screen resolution; IP address; the website you visited before browsing to our website; general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
Rymedi - automate COVID-19 testing and tracking workflows to satisfy reopening guidelines
- provide, operate, and improve the Services;
- establish and maintain your user account on the Services;
- facilitate social features of the Services, such as our blog;
- communicate with you about the Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your interests and personalize your experience with the Services;
- provide support and maintenance for the Services; and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
For research and development. We may analyze your use of the Services to improve the Services and to develop new products and services.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We occasionally send marketing communications as permitted by law. You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications as described below.
To comply with law. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
Wellstand does not collect information from users that contain sensitive, personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, home addresses, dates of birth, etc.
Notwithstanding the section immediately below, Wellstand will not share your personal information with law enforcement except subject to a legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
Service providers. We share your personal information with third-party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services, as described in the section titled 'Information we collect using other Sites, Mobile Applications, and Services'. These third parties use your personal information only as authorized by their contracts with us.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Other Users of the Services and the Public. We provide functionality that enables you to disclose your name when you share a Policy Zone with other users or the public. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to other users or the public.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or update your information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information like your email address, professional role or name, in your account by logging into your account.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You will continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Security Practices. The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers
We currently operate only in the United States and store and transfer data outside of the EU.
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete it. We encourage parents with concerns to [contact us]
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or Wellstand’s privacy practices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
Attn: Legal – Privacy
116 West 23rd St, #500
New York, NY 10011